Murray Cod Australia Limited is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as well as other laws and codes.
We value the opportunity to interact with you and we are committed to respecting and protecting the personal information that you provide to us.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is defined in the Act to mean any information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
We collect personal information so that we can provide our products and services to our customers. For example, we collect personal information so that we can:
- Identify and communicate with our customers
- Tell people who may be interested about our products, special offers, promotions and special events
- Communicate via email, phone, mail and/or social media.
- Process orders and purchases
- Deliver orders to our customers
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Improve our services through feedback from our customers.
If we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us about our products, special offers, promotions and special events, please let us know by contacting us on the details provided below.
The type of personal information that we collect is generally limited to the information that you provide to us directly. This may vary depending on how you choose to interact with us, however the type of information we collect generally includes:
- Contact details such as your name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone number
- Details about your orders and purchases
- Billing and payment information
- Your feedback about our products and services
- Information about your participation in any promotions or special events.
We collect personal information in a number of ways. Again, this may vary depending on how you choose to interact with us. For example, we may collect personal information from or through:
- When you purchase online from our website
- Your participation in one of our club memberships
- Your participation in our promotions and special events; and
- Your use of our social media pages.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Murray Cod Australia Limited will only use your personal information as permitted by law. This means that we will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected (such as those referred to above) or for a purpose related, or in the case of sensitive information directly related, to that purpose.
Murray Cod Australia Limited is committed to maintaining the safety and security of your personal information. Your personal information will be stored in a secure manner through password protection and restricted access.
We may disclose your personal information to other entities as permitted by law and as necessary to provide you with the products and services that you have requested. These entities include our agents and third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf (such as external couriers for the purpose of fulfilling your orders).
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may access the personal information that we hold about you or request that this information be updated or corrected. If you would like to make such a request, please contact us on the details provided below. Once we receive your request, we will respond to you within 30 days. Should you wish for your personal information that we hold to be destroyed, please let us know.
If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, or would like more information about how Murray Cod Australia Limited manages your personal information, you can contact us at:
Aquna Aquaculture, trading as Murray Cod Australia Limited
Level 1, 153 Yambil Street
Griffith NSW 2680